Friday 2 March 2012

Saving Innocence

My feet above the ground
I am hanging in the air
Will you make it rain? Make it pour
In your heart, I want to disappear...

Just make me vanish, Make me gone
Deeper in the world of dreams
Under the warm blanket of care
Hide me in the nest of love 

I may not be an angel
But I am not a demon too,
I am just a simple human
and yet, its hard to be one

So why dont you take my hands in yours
before its too late
lets just vanish, lets disappear
lets cross over reality's gate

lets mizzle in the rising sun
trickling down the green
following each other, drop after drop
rain into rain

lets be the sweet scent of mist
lets be the mud in mud
you mold me and I will mold you
lets be life's pottery

lets crawl under the sheets of leaves
and grow like ivy vines
lets turn our arms to branches green and
hold each other tight

lets leave the world behind us
lets run to the end of it
lets give away our mundanes
and trade it for living free


No comments:

Post a Comment