Tuesday 24 January 2012

Answers


I looked for love in the joyous hearts
And found it in those torn apart
The sweetest words I heard, were hollow
The deepest silence held the truest vows
I found great treasures in slums and dumps
I found the poor in the richest abode
Those who filled their stomachs were hungry
Those who had a little, gave it all
I heard screaming smiles and tears that laugh
I found the filthy, more honest than the pious
I saw beauty, worn by the wickedest
I found innocence, beneath the darkest faces
I found strength, in the hearts of the weakest
And wisdom I found with the ones who were Lost
As I bore witness to life in its doings
I watched, I walked, side by side with the God.

2 comments:

  1. I love you for this....you touched my soul as you see my tears roll down

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the one reader who never gets tired of me ! (:
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete