Monday 5 March 2012

Cruelty… Thy Name is Woman!

Standing ten feet away from me
Frozen, he stood at the other end of corridor
Staring eye to eye,
Nor he blinked neither did I
I dropped my velvet robe,
Falling swiftly, sliding down,
Resting on the carpet fur,
like a snow flake
Leaving my tender arms bare to the kiss of cold
The yellow beams of night bulbs,
Danced the dance of devil
Whistled the setting sun
The song of evil
I walked towards him,
Each step, a cascading waterfall
My eyes locked at his,
Before he realized,
The roles were switched
His Victory, his fall
His game, my rule
Color after color on his face
I watched his strength fading away
Red to pale, fear to shock
Clenched in my fingers
I felt the warmth of his beating heart
And squeezed it slowly,
Savoring every wave of pain
Sprinklers of blood bursting out,
painting my nails red...
With every step, I pierced his soul,
With gaze sharp as sword
He blinked, and I pulled out his breath
In his ear, I whispered
‘darling, are you dead?’

No comments:

Post a Comment