Monday 11 February 2013

Coeur Intemporel


Hear my silence, so much it has to say
Answer me through the heart
I am listening to you
In the quiet of the night


I have lost my lips to love
and my eyes
Bewildered by what they see
Beneath the layers of my skin
Beneath the flesh
And the bones
an existence,
a sun, burning inside my chest
casting a shadow
The shadow that I am

In this darkness,
That surrounds you and me
Love, has lit a torch
Can you see? 

Walk my way

Walk my way
in between the occurrences of wakefulness
You'll always find me standing there, where you left

The flames in my eyes
You will always find them lighting the path
that leads from you to me

Love is timeless
and my heart is in the hands of love
it does not age
Every night is a quest for you
Every day I fall in love with you again
again...









No comments:

Post a Comment