Friday 15 February 2013

Total Submission


I won’t ask, not to break my heart
If you so desire, break me 
and leave me scattered from west to east
just give me strength to bear the pain
So that I don't fail you

I do not complain about the wounds you inflict
I hold them as dear as your love and kindness
just help me bleed until I am clean

I don’t ask you to fulfill my desire
just give me courage to fulfill yours, 
no matter it is against mine

I bow my head to you Master, 
In you I trust
In you I find my strength

I will not complain. I will not question
My heart is doubtless, My soul has faith

Throw a stone at me and I won’t stop you
I will pick and bring it back to you
I will not raise my head, I will not say a word

I owe my being to you
I owe you my soul
Please don't give myself back to me
How can I keep what is not mine

I am at your door, always I'll be
in disgrace and humility I found blessings manifold
And it is not the Masters who choose their disciples
It is the disciples...
and I have chosen you

I give the reins of my fate in your hands
Master of the Masters, 
you conquer the parts of my soul, that I could never rule


O’ Master of the hearts, Soul of the souls
down on my knees, 
I submit to love
to the roses, and to the thorns
consume me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment