Thursday 22 May 2014

Parallel

Is it the sound of your beating heart? That I just heard
Or is it the moon light beating in the chest of night?
O’ breath of my life,
Come, fill my soul with your breath
I need to breathe
In another life I have known you,
I have known you more then my soul knows my body
In another time, I have been your shadow
Do you reckon me?

Is it just me or today the stars are shinning all so bright?
Since you graced the sky with your gaze
the moon follows my wandering heart through the night
in the streets of loneliness,
leading me to you, from you
Who I have always been?
Who I will be?
a fragment, a particle of your cosmic dust
floating in the divine, infinitely
My every search for you brought me to me
My every search for myself, brought me to you
You, my destination,

You, my journey. 

1 comment:

  1. Very well said: a fragment, a particle of your cosmic dust
    floating in the divine, infinitely ~~

    ReplyDelete