Thursday 27 September 2012

The Alchemy of Becoming: Air

I put my fingers on the sun 
And let it rise in my heart
I step on the ocean's chest
and spread it wide beneath my feet
I paint a roof with strokes of clouds, above my head
I hang the moon in my window
And light the stars in it's panes

I drizzle with the rain
burst and shower in a million drops
Sinking in the mud
Rising another day, in a cloud

I spread my arms
from north to south
And paint a rainbow that flows, 
the colors, red and greens...
rising from a place of no beginning
touching, the land with no end

I stand against the wind
And let it pass through my soul
I let it carry me around 
and spin like an autumn leaf

I may have no name
I may wear no face...
but everywhere, I'll live
Anywhere, I may sleep

I am dust, I am water, 
I am fire, I am air




No comments:

Post a Comment